P.O. Box 2400, Healdsburg, CA 95488
Tel. (855) 5-bubbly (28-2259)
IMPORTANT E-SIGN NOTICE – CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORD
E-SIGN, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with RB wine Associates, LLC, dba Breathless Ambassadors. (hereinafter “Breathless Ambassadors”) before the agreement is executed. Please read the following information carefully.
- Should you enter into an online Independent Ambassador Agreement with Breathless Ambassadors, you will not be required to submit a paper application. The entire agreement between you and Breathless Ambassadors will be evidenced by an electronic record. However, you must consent to the use of an electronic record and must read the Terms and Policies of the Ambassador Agreement, the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Policy, the Business Entity Addendum (if you are enrolling as a business entity), and the Compensation Plan during the enrollment process and electronically acknowledge that you have read these documents.
- To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need a personal computer with Internet access, Internet browser software and PDF reader software.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, should you do so, your Ambassador Agreement will be automatically terminated and you will lose all rights to any downline organization (including but not limited to any property rights you may have), and you will lose all rights to all remuneration under the Breathless Ambassadors Compensation Plan. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use an electronic agreement (and thereby terminate your agreement with Breathless Ambassadors), or update any of your personal information, you must do so through your Breathless Ambassadors Back-Office.
- You agree that Breathless Ambassadors may amend the Ambassador Agreement and all documents incorporated therein as reasonably necessary and upon proper notice as specified in those documents. You may also access the version of these documents that were in effect at the time you executed your electronic agreement. Any outdated documents are archived by Breathless Ambassadors by contacting Breathless Ambassadors. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan are always available in your Breathless Ambassadors Back-Office for viewing, printing and downloading.
- Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the Ambassador Agreement and the documents incorporated therein, Breathless Ambassadors will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software that is necessary. Upon such event, you may voluntarily terminate your agreement with Breathless Ambassadors.
- By clicking on “I AGREE” below, you consent to use of electronic records evidencing your Breathless Ambassadors Independent Ambassador Agreement. If you click on the “Cancel” box, the enrollment process will be terminated and you will be returned to our home page.