PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 21
WHY, WHAT, AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Why we collect the information: We collect information about you including any personal information that you provide to us:
- To present our Website and its respective content to you.
- To conduct business with you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services.
- To answer questions and provide other customer services.
- To develop new, or modify existing, products and services.
- To manage your account/wine club subscription(s), including expirations and renewals.
- To fulfill your wine club subscriptions and other orders.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To notify you about changes to any of our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To prevent fraud or cybersecurity attacks.
- To assist in our efforts to implement, maintain and modify our information system, network and cybersecurity protections.
- To conduct internal analysis and create profiles of customers regarding their preferences and purchasing behavior, to plan strategy and growth and to collate reports and manage information to support our business operations.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
What type of general and personal information we collect:
- General information is information about you but does not specifically identify you, such as IP address, geolocation, or other online identifiers; and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details such as what pages you looked at.
- Identifiable personal information is what you provide to us when you check out of our store and by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birthdate, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, personal preferences, credit card information, including billing address, or any other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline;
How we collect the information:
- Personal information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our wine clubs, purchasing products or contacting us for additional information, products or services. We may also ask you for information if you enter a contest or participate in a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with any of our Website or products.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide credit card information before placing an order or registering for our wine club(s) through our Website.
- Occasionally we may obtain contact information for you from third-party sources. Third parties provide information such as email addresses, demographic information, and online behavioral data. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose this information to us.
- General information that does not personally identify you include details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically may include personal information. The purpose of automatic collection is to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the particular online service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our users without restriction.
- To third party service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the business purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “Contact Us” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the appropriate persons within our Company in order to provide you with the requested information or to otherwise fulfill your request.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our policies, terms and conditions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We will never sell any of your personal information to a third party.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may contact us to opt out of any programs or use of your information as well as you may ask us to delete your personal information. You have control over your own information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND ACCESSING or CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For any help, please contact us at the number or email address above.